Water Conservation & Re-Use of Ablution Water
- Construction of undergroud water storage tanks to reuse the ablution water at major mosques and shrines.
Modernization of Cash Boxes
Negotiations are underway with different Banks for installation of cash deposit machines (CDMs) on the model of ATMs or placement of transparent cash boxes at major shrines.
Real Time Monitoring Through Mobile SIMs
Mobile SIMs have been provided to all officers and field staff for real time monitoring of field officers for development of projects, opening of cash boxes to ensure better functioning of the Department.
Upgradation of Data Darbar Hospital, Lahore
- Process for recruitment against vacant posts for specialist doctors and MOs at Data Darbar Hospital, Lahore through PPSC has been completed.
Commercialization of Auqaf Properties for Revenue Generation
- Identification of land for commercialization has been completed.
- Detailed digital inventory of the potential land is being developed which shall be auctioned after approval by Chief Minister, Punjab
GIS Mapping of Auqaf Properties
Process for geo-mapping of all Auqaf Properties has been initiated in collaboration with Urban Unit. The geo-referenced special data of all agricultural, commercial and residential properties including geo-tagging and demarcation is being carried out.
Plantation on Auqaf Lands
- Demarkation of 175 acres waqf land for plantation by the corporation of forest department.
- Lou signed with federal ministry of climate changes for plantation.
- Restriction of 10 trees per acre from lease holders.
Conservation & Restoration of Shrines and Mosques
- Renovation on shrines of Hazrat Shah Chiragh, Hazrat Abu-al-Muali, Bibi Pak Daman, Mosque Hazrat Jalal-ud-Din Bukhari and Chillagah Hazrat Sakhi Sarwar has started.
- Need based prioritization for Renovation & Restoration of historical Shrines and Mosques is included in Current ADP.
- Survey has been completed regarding dangerous, dilapidated and missing facilities.
Promotion of Religious Tourism
- Collaboration with TDCP and Walled City Authority to promote religious tourism at different Sites.
- Presentation and promotion of religious tourism sites on national and international foram.
- Facilitation of religious tourists at shrines.
Surveillance through CCTV Cameras
- Surveillance of cash boxes at different shrines is being carried out through CCTV cameras in respective zonal offices.
Automation of Rented Units of Auqaf
- Digitization of record of commercial and residential units.
- Biometric verification of tenants.
- GEO tagging of properties.
Establishment of Facilitation Desk and Other Facilities
- Free shoe keeping / Toilet facility has been started at all shrines across punjab.
- Facilitation and First Aid counters has been started at Data Darbar.
Disposal of Court Cases
- Directorate of Law is vigorously pursuing all the Pending cases
- Senior lawyers are placed on the Legal Panel of Auqaf Organization
- Early disposal of cases is being pursued and updated data is being maintained on daily basis. Below is the court wise list of pending cases.
Sr. No. Name of Zone Supreme Court High Court District Court Civil Court Board of Revenue / Chairman ETP Board Total 1 Lahore 8 53 17 105 1 184 2 Gujranwala 7 15 7 38 3 70 3 Rawalpindi 1 6 -- 5 2 13 4 Sargodha 21 17 3 55 4 100 5 Faisalabad 1 17 19 81 3 121 6 Pakpattan 3 19 4 38 4 68 7 Multan 5 28 9 24 2 68 8 D.G.Khan -- 27 5 19 3 54 9 Bahawalpur 8 22 12 34 6 82 10 Data Darbar -- 9 -- 3 -- 12 11 Badshahi Masjid -- -- -- 2 -- 2 12 Head Office 2 31 -- -- 3 36 Total 56 244 76 404 31 810